Welcome to SIR 92
The Oakmont Branch of Seniors in Retirement
Enrich Your Life
The active lifestyle you've been looking for is here.
Our Next Events
- Thu, Aug 11PACIFIC COAST AIR MUSEUMAug 11, 10:00 AMPACIFIC COAST AIR MUSEUM, One Air Museum Way, Santa Rosa, CA 95403, USATour the Pacific Coast Air Museum in a SIR 92 group led by a docent. This is a magnificent air museum. Join a no host lunch afterwards. Must be at location at 10:00 AM. There is a $7 fee for seniors; pay on arrival.
- Wed, Aug 24East Recreation Center
- Wed, Sep 07Saddle ClubSep 07, 11:30 AM – 2:00 PMSaddle Club, 550 White Oak Dr, Santa Rosa, CA 95409, USAIt does not get any better to have excellent food coupled with the awesome view at the Saddle Club. We may even see some ponies working out. Lunch is $37.50 credit card fees, tax & tip included. Or place check made out to Wild Oak Saddle Club for $35 in SIR 92 folder at OVA office.
- Wed, Oct 05La Gare RestaurantOct 05, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PMLa Gare Restaurant , 208 Wilson St, Santa Rosa, CA 95401, USASIR 92 will meet at La Gare serving old world classic French cuisine by using fresh local ingredients, they pride themselves on still including soup and salad with every entree. Known for their table side carte service and escargot, Le Gare was voted most romantic restaurant by the SF Chronicle.
- Wed, Oct 056th Street PlayhouseOct 05, 7:30 PM – 9:30 PM6th Street Playhouse , 52 W 6th St, Santa Rosa, CA 95401, USAJoin the debauched emcee of the seedy KitKat club and cabaret performer Sally Bowles, in this intimate look inside the hedonistic nightlife that flourished in Weimar-era Berlin. Winner of countless awards, and with some of the best tunes ever written by Kander and Ebb.